Friday, March 9, 2012

The Things My Daughter Cannot Appreciate

I'm not going to tell my daughter what she can and cannot prefer. Hold on, that's exactly what I can do  (note: Kami says this is a pretty bad idea). So here are things that she cannot appreciate:

Texas Rangers, St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs, Ozzie Guillen, Villanova, UConn Basketball, Texas A&M, University of Florida, New York Giants, Detroit Red Wings, Nick Saban, Nicholas Sparks, Dallas Cowboys, The NBA, FC Barcelona, AC Milan, Manchester United, LSU, Ohio State, USC, Lane Kiffin, Urban Meyer, Florida, New York Yankees, New York Mets, Boston Red Sox, Taylor Swift

The Things That I Would Encourage Her To Enjoy:

God's Saving Grace, The Bible, Houston Astros (this is a requirement, for her to be my daughter), Museums, "The Departed," Syracuse Basketball, U2, Oklahoma football, Ocean Colour Scene, Leeds United Football Club, Sam Roberts, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Kula Shaker, Sly & The Family Stone, Hayes Carll, Lyle Lovett,

Less serious, but still encouraged:

Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators

---

Let's be clear, this is a working list. Expect updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment