Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Baby Time

So Emsley decided she did not want to wait to be induced, and her water broke about 2:50pm.

My dad and I had lunch, took the car to the shop, and I had dropped him off at his hotel. He was going to pick us up tomorrow morning, but talked us into keeping his rental. This was a good decision.

I was on my way back from the hotel when Kami's mom called to say her water had broken. I may, or may not, have used a mild expletive and punched it to the house.

We loaded everything up and were out the door within ten minutes.

So now we're in the Labor Room, and Kami's at 4-5cm dilated. I'm trying to guess as to when to make jokes, and I haven't been entirely successful.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just hope that it goes much smoother than Ross & Rachel's delivery experience. :) Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete