Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Update

The first talk that I have with Little Miss Emsley is going to be about having some DADGUM RESPECT for the human body's cycle. Check the time. Go ahead, I'll wait. Got it? Yep - been up for 21 hours straight.

I know - this won't be the last time I'm up for 21 hours. And I know - Kami's way worse off than I am. She's the one doing the actual work. Even typing this out makes me any body part you're thinking. That said, I'm 32 years old. If I stay up to watch Walking Dead, I'm worthless until Tuesday. At this rate, I'll only just have recovered in time for her to go to prom.

Anyhow, strange thing: Kami's heart rate goes down during contractions. Our nurse said that, were her heart rate actually the baby's heart rate, it would be a cause for concern. As it is, Kami is 6cm dilated, and so we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment