Sunday, January 15, 2012

Things I Shouldn't Say

So this morning, Kami and I were asked to lead the Communion thoughts at Otter Creek. Our minister, Josh (who is awesome), sent us his sermon notes which had an overarching theme of Taking the Plunge.

I talked about the Polar Bear Club in Cooperstown, and Kami talked about scuba diving. It was fine. When we got done with 1st service we were sitting on the stage, waiting for everything to get passed around, and Kami asked how she did. I whispered back, "You did great. But you said the F-Word."

Of course, she did not say the F-Word. She doesn't say the F-Word. But that didn't stop her from going completely pale and immediately start to cry. I only let her go for perhaps one second before saying, "No. You didn't. I'm just kidding."

And she has barely talked to me since.

Join me next time for "Things I Shouldn't Say To A Hormonal Woman."

1 comment:

  1. JAMES how could you?! Don't tell Kami....but that was f*^king hysterical!

    ReplyDelete